Sunday, January 10, 2016

Saturday: faster than expected

Today went faster than expected.  And healthier.  Last night I had a random fever for about three hours.  I have no idea why.  Ben had taken most of the ibuprofen, so I was glad that it didn't last longer.

Anyway, Ben is gone this weekend.  But I've prepared.  Yesterday we did several things with people.  Today we went to the gym.  (After the gym I fell asleep while the boys were finishing their lunch while watching TV.  Joshua finished all his food and I wonder if it is because I wasn't paying any attention to his "i'm done" signals.)  We had nap time.  We played a few games, read a few stories, did some random stuff.  We ate dinner and played another game.  Bath time.  And just like that, the day was done.

Well, I proceeded to go to the basement and stay up rather late.  It happens.

No comments: