Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday: back to school!

We all went back to school today!  A slightly odd thing to say as all the local schools were closed today.

Isaac did well.  It's L week and he was excited to have some licorice.  Nothing really changed for him so things happened as expected.

I did well.  I have a full (very full) class for business computing.  The first day always feels like I talk a lot and it is an information dump.  But it went fine.  There were also some lab orientations...they went fine.  The first time through is the hardest because I don't really know what is coming up and what is important.  I'm looking forward to something new though.

Joshua did very well.  He was in a new room today.  I was expecting it to go well, but it went super well.  He took right off when we arrived.  They said it was like he had been there for months.  The only problem was when they took his lovie away.  He dropped it after nap but he saw them pick it up and apparently gave quite a scolding to the teacher.  When I came to pick him up he barely acknowledged me but instead started running around like a maniac trying to have one last play on all the toys.

2 comments:

betsy said...

Yay! Glad it went well!

betsy said...

Yay! Glad it went well!