Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday: a good day

I thought it was going to be a rather busy/stressful day.  It was busy, but it wasn't that stressful.

First off, it helped that I did most of my class prep yesterday.  Then today I dropped off the kids (with a crazy number of bags.  Seriously.  They're not there for that long...how do they need so much stuff?)  Then I went to Bible Study.  Then I had an hour before class, but that was enough to get to school, do a quick review, and get ready.

Class went well.  I tried asking specific students small questions for the review and that seemed to go well.  Then I had a help session for lab and no one showed up...so I was able to get a lot of stuff done.

I even had some time to clean and organize my office/storage closet.

I picked up the boys and we played quite a bit of Duplos during the evening.

No comments: