Monday, December 19, 2016

slippers

Joshua's slippers kept falling off.  Last year I sewed them so that the opening was smaller, but this year he then couldn't get his foot in them.  I was about to do it again with a larger opening when I realized I had some elastic in my random box.

So I did this instead, sewing some elastic inside the slipper.

So far it seems to work much better.  They've come off a few times, but I'm not sure if that's because he took them off or because the came off.  They stayed on through his whole nap, which was a bit surprising.

I was rather proud of myself.

I wasn't so proud of the haircut that I gave Joshua today.  I looked up how to do it better tonight though, and I might be able to fix it still.  We'll see tomorrow.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Nice job on the slippers! I'm sure the hair will be fine :)