Tuesday, December 5, 2017

40 and 71 months

Joshua turned 40 months.


Our lovely thing to say to each other is "I love you for ever and ever."


He loves books, and his current favorite is "Beep Beep go to sleep!" and it is really the cutest book ever.  We've even gotten him to read it to us a few times, and that is super cute too.  Maybe I'll try to get a video.


He still pretends to be a little puppy all the time.  I regularly say, "Woof is not an answer.  I need a yes or a no."


He is silly/crazy a lot of the time.  I ask him many times if what he's doing seems like a good plan.  (He usually says yes.) 

Isaac turned 71 months.

His lovely thing to say is "I love you infinety infinety infinety much!"  or "I love you so so so so much!"  He likes to 'win' in loving me more.


He remains super silly at home, but reserved at school.  We got report cards home and one of the nicest things was that Isaac always comes to school with a smile.


He has especially enjoyed playing games this past month.  Minecraft always seems to be on his mind.  (He really, really, really wants to make a portal.) He likes to play other games too and will often suggest that we do that after school.


I will still call him Puppy Dog sometimes, but the times that he's actually a puppy have become fewer.  Possibly because there's just not as much time.

No comments: