Saturday, December 2, 2017

Saturday: farm

While Cheryl was eating breakfast with her favorite five year old, Joshua and I went to the pony farm.


It happens every year, but I think the last time I went I was pregnant with Joshua.  We looked at the animals and feed the goats, sheep, and ducks.




We later saw goats on the 'playground' and Joshua thought it was pretty silly.  Then we went for a hayride.  During the hayride we saw a 'big' forest in which Joshua heard baboons.

We got our donut hole and Joshua noticed that Santa was there.  I had never gotten my picture with Santa growing up, so I have never done it with the boys either.  However, there were candy canes and Joshua wanted one of those. 


We finished up the morning by searching for pennies, looking at a few more animals, and sitting by a bonfire just long enough to smell like smoke for the rest of the day.


1 comment:

betsy said...

Is this at teusinks? I showed my kids a picture on Santa tonight and asked if they wanted to try it and got a very quick "no" :)