Monday, December 4, 2017

Monday: today

As Isaac was leaving for school, he said, "I figured out a way to break the bottom of the world."  Ben and I were rather surprised, and Isaac continued on.  We quickly realized that he was talking about Minecraft.  Phew...

I put on some Christmas music this morning, and Joshua decided that meant he should have a Christmas party in the family room.  He brought all his toys out. *sigh*

This evening I went to the exercise class again.  Isaac and Joshua also wanted to exercise, so Ben made some fun exercise games for them.  They had burpees that included clapping, bring the Lego to another box, sort the Lego, make a basket with a basketball and then tag the other person in.  It sounded like they had a great time.

When I got home, the first thing I heard was Joshua calling, "mom? mom?"  After taking off my coat and went to see what was up.  "If Evelyn has a sleep over here, she'll need to eat breakfast here too."  I'm glad he's looking out for his cousin.

No comments: