Monday, December 11, 2017

Monday: a home day

Isaac had a low grade fever last night, so he was home today.  While the day went a little better than I expected, it was still a bit long.  Isaac wanted lots of screen time.  He seemed to quickly be swinging back and forth between a tummy ache and feeling fine, so it was hard to understand if it was really hurting and how much.  I think some of it was real, but I'm not sure it was always as bad as he made it seem.



Joshua was a bit on the whiny side today.  The worst was when he was in tears because he couldn't find his water bottle.  All he had to do was find me and ask.  It was that simple.  But no, instead he decided to cry about it for several minutes before finding me.

He did however find a comfortable spot to read on the back of my legs.  This is the boys' favorite page of the book because it has robots and donuts.

No comments: