Saturday, December 9, 2017

Friday: sick

Isaac woke up not feeling well today.  However, after about 15 minutes he seemed to perk up, so I gave him a granola bar and sent him to school.  I got a call around 11 saying that he wasn't feeling well again.  Oh well, I guess we decided incorrectly...but there was no fever in the morning and he said he felt better.

So we had a very lazy afternoon.


Both boys got a ton of screen time.  Isaac because he was sick; Joshua by default.  I did get quite a bit of grading done though!  Around dinner time I think Joshua was feeling a bit out of it too because he fell asleep for a nap on the couch.  It's not uncommon for him to fall asleep in the car when we pick up Isaac, but I was a bit surprised by the couch.  Once he woke up he was super snuggly and eventually said that his tummy hurt.  So he got a boring dinner...crackers, mainly.  Then he proceeded to throw a tantrum about how he wanted pizza and he was so hungry.  The thing is that most of the time he doesn't eat the pizza I give him.  I'm not sure why he thinks he likes pizza, because I don't really think he does.

By bedtime Joshua seemed pretty much back to normal, so I'm not sure what was going on with him, if anything.  Isaac was still going back and forth between doing well and not well, so we'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: