Sunday, September 30, 2018

Saturday: pirates, Giraffe, socks, Legos

Joshua was sort of playing with our pirate ship.  And by playing with it, I think he was crashing his feet into it.  When he suddenly says, "speaking of pirate ships, when can we go on a pirate ship?"

Issac found Giraffe this evening as we were cleaning up the basement.  He loudly proclaimed, "What is Giraffe doing down here?"  I locked eyes with Ben, who quickly went upstairs.  However, Isaac followed three seconds later, because the next thing Isaac said was, "Are there two?"  Oh, those logic skills...they make so much sense.  Well, Ben managed to sneak Giraffe II out in his shirt and while Isaac might still think there's two he doesn't know for sure.

I put a sock on upside down today.  I'm not sure when the last time is that I've done that.  It made me think...I put my shirts on backwards a few times a year.  I put my lounge pants on backwards occasionally.  But my socks?  How is it that I never put them on upside down?

Isaac and Joshua came into the office and Isaac is doing this really loud breathing.  (See the video.)  No introduction to what they're doing, just loud breathing.  It was a wind stopper and he and Joshua had built something.  (Joshua doesn't always love the video, so he slowly stepped out of it.)  Isaac then made the second video explaining what they made.  As they watched it they giggled so hard about the baby monkey.




No comments: