Friday, February 8, 2019

Friday: maze

Joshua and I did several errands in the cold today.  They were rather fun.  We stopped at a potential school for Joshua next year.  It looks great, but the drive is just a tad bit longer than I was hoping for.  It is definitely in the running though.  We stopped at Joann's and then Barnes and Noble to get that sticker book he was so worried about.  He also talked me into getting a treat, which was rather fun.  After a quick stop at the library we came home.

I decided to tape out a maze.  Using painter's tape, I put lines all over the floor.  



Isaac thought it was rather boring.  I told him I ran out of tape.  The amount you see if from about one roll of tape.  (We'll probably get some more tomorrow.)  And while Isaac said it was boring, he and Joshua proceeded to play one of their games for almost an hour and a half...so I think it at least got that all started.  

There are two great things about it...
1) While it's all over the house, we aren't going to trip over it.
2) If Ben and I are lucky, the boys can finish the maze themselves tomorrow and it'll take hours by the time they add some "extras".  I'd venture to guess what they can come up with, but I'm sure I'd be wrong.

No comments: