Thursday, February 7, 2019

Thursday: kids at work. again

Well, Isaac started out the day with a 2-hour delay.  It quickly changed to a snow day.  Ok, an ice day.  It wasn't too icy near us, but I could imagine that it was icier in the country.

Isaac came to Hope with me.  again.  I'm a bit sick of having children with me on work days, but at the same time I can be very happy that I can bring children to work and keep them in my office.  I'm especially glad that they are old enough to stay in the office themselves.

I made Isaac do all his valentines and his math homework.  Dad brought him out to lunch, which was wonderful.  By the time Isaac went to the bathroom I was done teaching and he was so sad that he hadn't gotten any screen time.  (He got some later in the day.)

In other news, Isaac and I tested for our yellow belts in karate today and we both passed!  I was expecting we would. 

No comments: