Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Tuesday: snow day

Today was another snow day.  It was somewhat expected, as they were calling for ice.  (Ben and I heard the ice and it helped us not sleep well for several hours.)

It ended up working out ok.  I was on break today, so I just changed Joshua's daycare schedule.  I'll still get my break without kids.

Isaac played with play-doh for several hours.

We got out the Jell-o molds from Christmas.  We need to make some modifications to the procedure, but the boys had a fun time playing with them.  My non-jello-eating boys even ate some Jell-o.




Soon after this I went to snow blow before Ben got home.  It had started snowing beautiful big flakes and really quite quickly.  So afterwards Isaac joined me outside for some excellent sledding...he had such a great time.  He kept playing outside when I went in...Joshua had been working on a small Lego dragon the whole time.  He continued working on it with me sitting nearby and finished it.  He did a great job concentrating and getting the pieces in the correct spot.

No comments: