Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Wednesday: well, that all worked well

Today there was a two hour delay due to ice.  Joshua wasn't really supposed to go to daycare due to the fever yesterday.  I had a 10am meeting.

But...

It all ended up working out really well.  Ben slept in a bit to deal with being ill yesterday and was leaving for work right as Isaac needed to leave too.  So they went off together.  Aunt C said she could play with Joshua for two hours while I worked.  My meeting was canceled, so I could work from home.  I got a lot of work done in those two hours and was rather happy with how the morning worked out; it could have been so much more annoying.

Isaac 'bought' a show-and-tell pass for school so that he could show pictures of our new cats.  He took a few more pictures first.



No comments: