Friday, December 24, 2021

Friday: Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve!  We worked pretty hard this morning; Isaac finished his pie and I made the deviled eggs.  We moved Ben's and Isaac's computers back in the office.  The computer filters also got cleaned and the cords were stowed properly rather than just shoved in a corner.  I also got some blackout curtains up.  Next week we'll go to Joann's and find some colorful fabric to put on top.

It's nice to have Ben back in the same room as me at night.  We don't always interact a lot, but it was boring upstairs by myself.  (Although I did learn that Joshua comes out of the bedroom a lot in the half hour after he goes "to bed".)

After lunch we opened presents.



The cats easily figured out which one was theirs and were quite obvious about it.





No comments: