Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Wednesday: grocery adventures

I asked the kids if there was anything they needed from the grocery store today.  Lemon yogurt and potato chips was Joshua's response.  Potato chips?  He proceeded to tell me that he just prayed that I would get potato chips at the store, so how could I not?  I did compromise and get the baked kind though; we'll see if he likes them.

In other grocery news, there's still no chicken bouillon.  I didn't get it last week because there were no cubes, and this week the granules were gone too.  There looked like there was still some fancy bouillon, but I just wanted the boring stuff.  I'll probably regret not getting the fancy stuff next week when that is gone too.  Spicy peanut butter cracker packs are still gone, canned lemonade is still gone, and I don't know to where they moved the canned pineapple juice (assuming they still have it).  I finally decided to get a different laundry detergent than the one I wanted, but I don't care about that too much.

It snowed today!  The birds came to the feeders for the first time; Tornado enjoyed watching them.


Tornado also climbed all over me while I was doing some work at the computer.  He rested here but never really settled that much.

O:CtH is still in progress.  Today I cleaned out a few drawers.  Ok, ok.  Two half drawers.  But I also dealt with some of the stuff that needed to moved somewhere else.

1 comment:

betsy said...

I feel like every grocery order the poor girl has to text me a bunch of times about all the missing items! But I'm grateful we at least still have plenty of options even if I don't get my exact things like you said!