Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tuesday: office

We finished cleaning out the office for painting.  Some of it I just threw in boxes to deal with later, but some of it I went through more closely as part of O:CtH.  I got rid of a surprising amount of nursery schedules...dating back to 2012.  Ben has a surprising amount of empty phone boxes.

Here's a close up of the wall paper.  I wonder if it started as a white, textured wall paper and they colored it some way.

Anyway, it's all gone now!  The desks were rather easy to move too, especially since we had removed everything from them.  It was easy for two of us to do it.  The kids were excited to go down and see the progress after school.


Horizon was quite sure that he wanted to sit in my lap tonight.  Usually he goes to Ben, but Ben is sitting in a temporary place too and it might not be as comfortable.  I even moved quite a bit and Horizon just stayed on the red blanket.

No comments: