Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Wednesday: house

The office is finished!  Well...everything needs to be moved back in and set up and new curtains, but the painting is done.  I'm very happy with how it looks.


Isaac and Joshua went to Dad's house to help take apart an old organ today.  It sounds like it was a successful day; the boys actually helped and enjoy it.  It was an especially good day because I has having problems with one of the plugs I was replacing and Dad helped fix it when dropping the boys back at home.  (My desk couldn't be moved to the right spot until it was done, so while it wasn't urgent it was important.)  (Also, why paint over plugs?  I don't think I've ever seen a painted plug that looks good.)

Oh!  We shouldn't forget about the grocery adventures.  I went today (thankfully by myself) and it was so busy.  I had been hoping that I was still early enough to beat the crowds, but it didn't really happen.  However, I pared down my list to just the actual things we needed this week and used the checkout app and it wasn't too bad.  This week there were pretty much no cinnamon/crescent rolls.  I'm still not sure where the vitamin C is that I'd like...I'm being picky with that one though because there are options.  Still no pretzel bites, so I think those might be all gone.  There were also no dried chives.  Isaac wanted to make deviled eggs and Ben and I love them, so that idea was quickly approved.  I need to look in the really old spices or we'll figure something else out.

1 comment:

Heather D. said...

The office looks great! Enjoy!