Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Tuesday: adventures

This morning started with grocery adventures.  There were a surprising amount of "limit X" signs around.  It makes me wonder a bit if people are hording or if it's a supply chain issue.
 
I woke up after my nap to find the boys in a competition to jump through the most hoops.  They both ended up around 412.


Besides that, I did a lot of housework today.  Our housecleaners are in quarantine, and it is an especially bad week for that.  (No weeks are all that good, but some don't matter as much as things can be skipped or I have a bit more time.)

1 comment:

betsy said...

I think supply chain issues are especially bad this week between the holidays, weather delays, and higher than ever covid numbers. My grocery delivery had so many substitutions! 🙄