Saturday, June 18, 2022

Friday: Urban Air

Today was a busy day!  We started out in at a playground (Drenthe Grove Park) with my mom's group from church.  It was a new playground for us, so we rated it like last year.  It was a pretty normal playground, but it did have close bathrooms and a lot of shade.

Isaac: 6
Joshua: 7
Amanda: 9

We ate lunch and then went to Urban Air.  The boys have wanted to go for ages.  It was a lot of fun...I got the parent admission so I could also do all the activities, but I don't think I'll need to do them again.  Once was enough...fun and I'm glad I did it, but trying to escape the foam pit was more difficult than I expected.  I think being larger just makes a lot of the things harder.

Anyway...Joshua was a bit afraid of heights, but he worked his way up to the tops of the climbing wall and even tried the ropes course at the very end.  He was a bit scared of the ropes course so we only went around the first small section, but he did a good job while he was up there. 



There was a ton of climbing stuff for Isaac.





Joshua's favorite part was the ball pit.  It was really an obstacle course with balls underneath (like ninja warrior), but a lot of kids just played in the balls.


Isaac's favorite thing was in the climbing wall section.  It was a bunch of capped tubes that got higher and higher that you needed to climb and then you could jump/spin off the top one.

We stayed about 3.5hours, but at the end everyone was just a tad bit out of sorts.  They rebounded quickly though once we were home.

No comments: