Friday, June 3, 2022

Friday: vaccines

The boys got their booster vaccines today.  They were quite unexcited about them, but at the same time there weren't any problems getting them.  I did get some new cards because 1) the first person to write on the card did it pretty much illegibly and 2) the first person wrote that they received Moderna.  I mentioned this to the provider who at first was just like, "yeah, I changed mine too" and I followed up with "well, Moderna wasn't authorized for them".  Now, I wasn't all that worried because the lot number seemed similar to their second Pfizer shot and I'm pretty sure I confirmed with the provider that they were getting Pfizer.  Anyway, today she was able to quickly look it up and it actually was Pfizer.  So now I have correct and legible cards.

The peonies are also in bloom!  I feel like I usually miss the blooms because it thunderstorms right after they open and are done in a day.  There is also a ton of cotton from the cottonwood all over the place.  It seems to have snowed.  It makes it a bit hard to hang up the laundry, but if I don't hang it up I'm not going to have enough time to get it all through the dryer!  I usually put it in the dryer for 10-30 minutes anyway to get rid of the crunchiness and anything else that might have ended up on the clothes, and the seeds have all come off the clothes during that time.


Today's random picture is of masks.  We barely use these anymore since Omicron since we switched to KN95 masks and I really should move most of them to a different (but still accessible) location.  They don't need to be so prominent anymore.





1 comment:

betsy said...

Did you use Walgreens again?