Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Wednesday: no school

Well, today felt a bit crazy.  It was the first day of summer vacation being home.  The kids did a great job, but I also felt like I only got half of my normal work done.  This was a bit of a problem because I had 1.5x the work to do today because we just got home from vacation.  I chose to do several things with the kids and it was definitely the right choice, but I didn't get some important things done.

We went strawberry picking first thing in the morning.  It's a hot week, but there was a nice breeze and strawberry picking really doesn't take that long.



Joshua started to incubate his hedgehog from the children's museum and I got some jam set up.

I also played several games with the kids, taught Isaac how to do his laundry, and attempted to get some normal chores done.

No comments: