Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Tuesday: Random picture of the day

 There's an app that, once a day at a random time, prompts you to take a picture of where ever you are or whatever you're doing.  However, I couldn't get my user name to be accepted.  It wouldn't tell me why and I tried a few iterations, so I eventually gave up.

But I still liked the idea.  And honestly, putting the random picture in the blog is a better place for me anyway...then I only have one place to document everything.  So I found a random alert that can do the same thing.  I don't know that I'll post all the pictures, but it's still a fun idea.

Today we ended up in the laundry room.  I didn't do laundry last week (Friday) because of camping and then there is always a ton of laundry from camping.  Honestly, it doesn't get done very quickly even on good days.  I'm 2.5 loads in and still have several left.  (I did a small load when we got home from camping so everyone would have enough clothes on Tuesday.)


I also went grocery shopping today.  I returned a bunch of pop cans, but forgot all of my reusable bags.  The store had everything that I needed though!  Even the things on my list that had been out of stock for several weeks were back.  While I know it had to happen at some point, with all the dire grocery shortage warnings I thought it would be worse.  I did stock up on some bread and threw it in the freezer.  Now I just need to remember to change it out once in a while until the wheat shortage actually hits.  (If?  I just looked it up instead of just listening to gossip and it doesn't sound dire for the US as we export a lot of wheat.  There are, of course, other issues at hand...supply chain, worker shortages, and gas prices that could affect things.)

No comments: