Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Tuesday: home again

It took me forever to get to sleep last night.  I thought that with the travel day I had maybe beat jet-lag, but it was apparent that I hadn't.  The morning went better than expected though, and I was able to get my afternoon nap.

We went to the library and went to the store for a few groceries and school supplies.  There were plenty of school supplies still, but at the same time they had been well picked over and a few things were missing.  Isaac's list had an optional stapler on it and we found the mini staplers.  Joshua was so excited about them that he got one for home too.  Also, as a whole, I was impressed with the prices.  The most expensive things were the tissues and wipes by far.

I biked to karate by myself because this is the last month for Isaac (at least for a bit) and he is done.  It really was a good choice in the end because we worked on forms for the whole time and it's something you need to care about a little bit.

No comments: