Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Wednesday: Operation: Clean the House

Well, after a summer pause I need to get started with Operation: Clean the House again.  But.

I have so many things on my to-do list.  I was about 30 items higher than normal at the beginning of the day, although I'll be the first to admit that several of those items are 15minutes or less.  Sometimes I need to do something small and it's just not a good time to do it.

Anyway, I got rid of most of my "try to do these today" items, which surprised me a bit as there were a whole bunch.  I'm going to spend next week trying to knock out a bunch more.  (This is really only two more days because of Labor Day, so we'll see how this goes.)

After that the plan is to spend just a little bit of time on all the rooms that I cleaned last year.  Not a ton, but enough to get them back organized again.

Then I'm going to start the master bathroom.  It's not super small, but not super big either, so it'll be a good way to get back in the swing of things.  I'd love to start it by the beginning of October, but I might be optimistic.  I still need to do things like get groceries after all.

No comments: