Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Wednesday: empty calendar

There was nothing on the calendar today!  Not even a birthday or a bill to pay or anything.

The boys wanted a stay-at-home day and I kind of gave in.  I made them go on a bike ride with me.  This is the first bike ride that we've taken as a trio and I though it was going to be a disaster, honestly.  Joshua's bike is rather slow and he still isn't a great rider.  I was afraid Isaac would go way ahead of us and that Joshua would fall down and give up due to a scrape.

But it went really well!  Isaac didn't go too fast and Joshua, while a bit unstable at times, didn't fall down.  Both of their bike seats were too low, but they've now been adjusted for the next ride.


Joshua built with Legos most of the day.  He finished his X-wing and started on a golden dragon.  I got to make the neck and part of the wings for it.


No comments: