Friday, January 13, 2023

Friday: cleaning!

Wow, two good cleaning days in one week.  I've realized that some weeks are slower with fewer errands or outings.  Errands and outings are great, but they disproportionally hurt my at home productivity.  Especially the errands.  They always take longer than I expect.

I got my "try to do this" list done by 10:30 and continued to work on the oven.  I now have the outside of the oven and the back wall clean.  I'm hoping to use the oven clean function next week.  I also need to clean the inside of the lower drawer, but that's a cleaning and organizing activity so I'm considering it to be like any other door/cabinet.  You can only tell in a few places that the oven is much cleaner, but you can take my word that it is much cleaner.

Before:

After:

Joshua also saw a heart Lego set in the catalogue that we got recently and decided to make it for me out of blue, since blue is my favorite color.  We pulled up the instructions for the original and he did a great job making substitutions when needed.  We hung it in the bathroom.



No comments: