Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tuesday: good till the end

Today was a pretty good day.  Mostly normal.  My second class asked more questions during practice time and that made the time go faster.

I did soak my shoes and socks when picking up the kids from school.  There are just too many puddles to avoid.  Then it was piano day.  I took my shoes and socks off during piano, but everything was still wet and blah.

I was doing ok until 8pm.  Something snapped.  I made it through books, but I was done.  'Don't talk to me I need to be alone' done.  (We are reading a fan fiction of Harry Potter where he gets sorted into Slytherin instead of Gryffindor.  I haven't enjoyed reading to the kids this much in a long time.  Not that the kids' books aren't usually good, but this one is holding my attention much better.)

I'm going to bed slightly early because I'm also rather tired.  Things will look up in the morning.

No comments: