Friday, January 6, 2023

Friday: O:CtH

This afternoon I decided the only way I was going to get anything done was if it was 'fun' work.  So I cleaned one of the kitchen cabinets.  I decided to do the drink/spice cabinet.  I had done it a few years ago, so I didn't expect too much change, but I had gotten some new spices for Christmas and I wanted to change them out for the old spices.

In the end though, I got rid of so much stuff.  Probably at least 1/4 of the stuff that was in the cabinet, which was amazing to me.  The weird thing was getting rid of a few tea boxes, but I haven't been drinking tea lately and it's pretty old.  I also have two small boxes full of water bottle tops.  I put them in a few years ago and haven't looked at them since then, so I'm going to assume that I don't actually need them.  There are also some candlestick holders; they came with the house and I don't think the previous owners are going to care anymore. 

The saddest thing I am getting rid of are unopen but well used tea bags.  I had them in a different cabinet when Isaac was small and he found them.  They became a favorite toy but I kept them around because the foil wrappers had never actually been opened.  Since I'm getting rid of tea though, I decided I could take a picture of them and remember that way.



No comments: