Thursday, May 4, 2023

Thursday: progress?

 Today felt rather unproductive...at least with the metrics that are easy to measure.

I sorted last week's laundry so that the kids could easily find their clothes.  (They ended up putting them away as a chore too.)  I started the dishwasher.  I worked on my next black belt form.

Then I went into Hope to grade.  While I had hoping to knock out a whole bunch of exams, they went really slowly.  I'm not really sure why for most of them.  There were a few that were poorly done and so hard to grade and there was one that involved a quick trip to the computer lab.  Anyway, hopefully they get faster.

I had lunch with the department and did take a nap.  The nap went well.

We bought our summer flowers after school.  It was a fun time as always.  The boys got into it too.  We're going to try watermelons (again) and Joshua found his snap dragons.  Isaac also picked out a sunflower and Joshua picked out an orange flower.

I graded a few more exams and emptied the dishwasher before karate.  There was at least room on the counter to put the dinner dishes, but the process is rather backed up.

No comments: