Monday, May 1, 2023

Monday: work

It was a rather boring day overall.  I had an exam during the first slot of exam week, and it went fine.  I proceeded to grade until I had to pick up the kids.

I got quite a bit done, but there's still a lot to do.

In random news, Tornado has been meowing a lot more lately.  Enough that I'm going to call the vet tomorrow because it is so out of character for him.

In other random news, I'm sorting the miscellaneous Lego bins into more bins.  We currently have large and small miscellaneous.  After this the small miscellaneous will be small, small/medium, and medium.  I had the small and small/medium bins on the table, and suddenly a bunch of the pieces were out of the bins because people were playing with them.  This is pretty normal because now all the similar pieces are together and easier to find.  It'll be interesting to see what the final builds are like.

No comments: