Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sunday: meh

 It wasn't a super exciting day today.

We did church at home.  Isaac and Joshua tried to steal Ben's seat; it didn't go over well for them.



We continued our Stuffed Fables game; we seem to be getting through this story pretty well.  We've had some really good luck.  It's been fun.

And...I graded.  I really thought my graders were going to come through for me a bit more after some emails/conversations I had with them this past week, but several of them completely flaked in April.  I feel like something needs to change because it happens to some extent every semester, but I'm not sure what that is without micromanaging.  (Oh, I know.  They need to communicate with me better.)  I got most of the stuff graded for the students taking the exam tomorrow morning.  I didn't finish the homework that was due this past Thursday, but I feel ok with that.  

However, there's still a lot of grading in my future.

I also had a bit of a headache this afternoon.  Nothing too bad, but at the same time bad enough to take some medicine.

No comments: