Monday, April 17, 2023

Monday: the things that tickled my funnybone

1) I bought three different types of toothpaste today.  Three of us were almost out.  I find this funny because it seems like toothpaste never runs out, yet there we were.

2) It snowed today.  After a beautiful week last week it was cold today.  That being said, I was surprisingly warm in the morning after getting groceries and took my sweatshirt off for a bit.  The weather should return to spring-like temperatures soon.

3) Tornado followed me all over quite a bit this morning.  When I was working on my sit-ups he flipped over as though he was going to do his sit-ups too.  Instead he was only able to roll back and forth from side to side.  The thought was appreciated though.


That was all the funny stuff.  I got several chores done today.  I cleaned another cabinet in the kitchen.  I didn't get rid of anything in the cabinet, but I did rearrange it slightly.  The area around the sink, which is next, has some involved spots that I'm not looking forward to doing.

No comments: