Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Wednesday: life

I got more chores done today than I was expecting.  Not by a ton, and there's still a lot to do, but it was still a good feeling.  I also packed lunches at Kids' Food Basket.

At nap time I finally remembered to nap with Grey Bear; I forgot last week and so I get two naps with him this week.  He was happy.


 Rock climbing was today after school.  Isaac climbed yesterday's V2 several times (see video below) and then found another V2.  After a few tries, he got that one too!  It was a good day for him.  In the video he's climbing the black route.  It's hard to see some of the holds and he uses the volumes a lot too.

When we got home Joshua picked a bunch of dandelions from the neighbors' yard and then was excited to find the cats sleeping together.  




No comments: