Monday, April 24, 2023

Monday: life

It was a normal Monday.

I got groceries.  There seemed to be a lot of things out of stock.  I now can't remember if it used to be like this before the pandemic or if it's gotten worse.

I did my exercises.  I finished my mile at exactly 12:30 which is my goal for Friday.  I'm not sure I'll make it after everything else that needs to be done, but we'll deal with it then I guess.  My forms were feeling pretty good so I didn't spend much time on them.

I did my other chores.  There were a bunch of short ones so I felt like I made good progress.  

I ate lunch, read my book, and took my nap.  Grey Bear joined me.

I worked on O:CtH.  I put up a shelf for one of my Lego flower sets and cleaned the door by the trash can.  It was rather yucky.

I picked up the kids.

I made dinner, a blueberry almond oatmeal bake.  I gave instructions to Isaac to put it in the oven.  I've been doing this a bit more and love it.  Having Isaac put dinner in the oven adds a lot more meal options.

I helped out at karate.  The little kids are cute but there's a lot of them.

We ate dinner.  The oatmeal bake turned out pretty good.

I did a few more chores/stuff for kids/miscellaneous stuff.

I worked on my quilting and watched TV.

And now it's almost bed time!  I'll read a bit again and probably fall asleep while reading.

No comments: