It was an excellent day to not have school. It would not have been a good option for Isaac to walk to the bus stop, but I don't know if I'd bring him to school or just to the bus stop. It's going to happen at some point and I guess I'll just play it by ear.
Our evening plans were canceled due to a family having sick kids, so we went over to another family's house for a few hours this afternoon. It was a great choice. The kids played well and Natalie and I haven't seen each other for a few weeks so we were able to catch up on everything.
Yesterday's karate class was just warm-ups: push-ups, sit-ups, and squats. "Do as many as you can." "Ok, now let's check your form and do them properly. Do as many as you can."
I didn't do well on push-ups, but I was under the impression he wanted toe push-ups and not knee push-ups, which is what I usually do. However, I did really well with the sit-ups, outlasting most of the kids. (It worked well because I was just about to drop out and he told us to stop, so no one knew that I was at my limit.) I did well at squats too, but would say I was just in the high middle of the pack. Anyway, all that to say that stairs have been difficult all day. We sometimes do squats as warm-ups, but not often enough that my legs are used to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment