Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Wednesday: groceries

I was getting groceries today and was surprised at the lack of things that I needed that were on sale.  But then I hit the frozen aisle and everything changed: most of the things I needed were on sale.

This week's amazing item was ice cream bars.  Lately there has been about one item per week that is on a really good sale and I end up saving $8-9 if I get a whole bunch.  So we've now stocked up on pepperoni, chicken patties, dark chocolate banana granola bars, and ice cream bars.

Isaac had a half day, so I decided to pick him up after my errands.  I got there six minutes after school ended and it was a pretty good time.  Most of car line was gone for picking up, but we still had to wait a few minutes to get out of the parking lot.  Making a left out of the lot was a little tricky, but not too bad.  I think I will try to not get there any earlier on days I pick up Isaac.

Isaac enjoys using AI to alter images, so today I got a Creeperchino.  Creeper was not happy about the picture - he said he looked too cute.


No comments: