I finished a lot of my chores today! I had a whole bunch of shorter chores that had been waiting for other people but were finally ready. I also had a few other things that just went faster than I expected.
Also, have I mentioned? Getting up 20-30 minutes earlier than last year gives me a ton of extra time in the morning. I like seeing Isaac for a little bit and have never had a more consistently clean kitchen.
I wasn't able to get all the seaweed into the yard waste. Some neighborhood kids and raked up another huge pile yesterday. So the lake is mostly clean but there is still one large pile left. The bin is also really, really heavy right now. I'm hoping the water evaporates over the next day and it's easier tomorrow. Otherwise I'll ask a kid to help me get it to the road for pickup.
No comments:
Post a Comment