Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday: yay Friday

Today went pretty well. A few small problems, but oh well. The end of my "little project" is very close and I've even started moving onto the next project a bit.

Ben went on a guy's night out so I decided to stay home, order pizza, and watch a movie. Actually, it was kind of the other way around. I could have gone with Ben, but since I decided to stay home it is a guys night out. The pizza was really slow. It is a good thing that I had a snack before ordering or else I may have gone crazy due to hunger.

It is pretty warm here tonight, but just starting to cool off outside so I have all the fans running trying to cool off the inside of the house before hot tomorrow rolls around. Actually, I don't know that it will be hot but that's what I'm assuming. I'm trying to convince Ben to go to the local pool with me, but it might depend on how motivated we end up being.

No comments: