Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday: stuff

Well, today was a nice day because I got to leave work earlier than normal due to the holiday. I also had a few extra minutes before the bus came to take me between buildings and so I got my blood pressure taken. It was in the normal range.

In the middle of the night last night I sort-of woke up and told Ben to get off my binder...I needed it. He grunted a little bit and I thought "oh no, I'm going to have to stay awake long enough to make him give it to me." So I told him I needed it again only to realize I was in the middle of a waking dream and that Ben didn't have my binder. Phew.

We went to see Wall-E tonight. I really enjoyed it. We went to the Owego theatre which I also really liked. The prices were reasonable ($4.25 for 7pm showing) and the building was old and quaint. The floors weren't quite flat and the seating wasn't tiered, but the atmosphere was great and the movie as just as good as from a newer theatre.

Flurry just found a spider. She's having fun playing with it before she plays with it a little too hard and kills it.

No comments: