Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday: It was a Monday

Oh, how I didn't want to go to work today. I just didn't have a good feeling about it. While nothing went wrong per se, I still didn't finish this project. One A/C will hopefully finish tomorrow though, so I'm a bit more optimistic about tomorrow.

I did get a break in the middle of work to go visit the GI doctor though. He said there are two schools of thought on when to get your first colonoscopy if colon cancer is in the family. Ten years before the age the first person was diagnosed and twenty/twenty-five years. This doctor seemed to be of the second set, especially since Mom got it pretty young. And while he doesn't think anything will be wrong, he also wanted a baseline. So Oct 20 I have my first (of hopefully many) colonoscopy.

Flurry was really cute this morning. We had four chickadees on the porch. Flurry was stalking them. But then one got too close and she wasn't ready yet so she quickly walked backwards around the corner. Maybe you needed to be there...
Here is Ben playing with Flurry. Flurry is pretending to be a hat. Poor Flurry. She has to put up with so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, don't forget you are in charge and if you feel you should have one done just insist on it. A doctor freind that you know suggest every 3 years.