Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday: I forgot what I was going to write about

Well, at one point today I had something I was going to write about. It wasn't really that interesting, but it would have been more interesting than this post will be.

I've now sat here for a few minutes trying to figure it out and couldn't. We got some orange pop at the grocery store. They've stopped selling chicken enchilada helper which is our favorite. Gas is significantly cheaper in PA. Three more weeks of work before I'm planning on taking a day off. I'm tired. I'm wearing my "Beautiful Woman" shirt. It's a good thing that the grass will be mowed tomorrow because the weeds are getting a bit unruly again. Joe and Dee were using DVD shelves for their books...an idea I really like because the shelves were thinner and in smaller segments to prevent bowing. I'm not raiding tonight. :)

1 comment:

Han said...

You should post a picture of yourself wearing this Beautiful Woman shirt. I'd like to see it (and maybe get one!).