Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday: Wow

Well, Ben and I just turned off automatic renewal for WoW. This is a big step for us as we've been playing the game for...3 years? We're not done with the game, but raiding is just getting too late for us and we don't want to pay for 6 months at a time anymore. There's more to the game than raiding the end-game dungeons, so we'll see if that keeps us hooked enough for awhile.

We'll see what changes when the expansion comes out. We'll also see if we follow in the footsteps of half the people that quit...and come back one week later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, I canceled my renewal today too. Btw, you only had 2 toons back then. Crazy

-D

Lisa said...

That's such a cool picture! :)

I enjoy WoW much more without the pressure and time commitments of raiding. Right now I am just goofing around, leveling an alt, and waiting for the expansion. I mean, pet penguins?! I'm so there! :P

-Lisa/Lilie

Kate said...

Um... you can't leave, it's not allowed. Sorry.

Brian said...

You could always make a char on Thorium Brotherhood and play with Hanneke. That might suck you back in.