Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday: questions

I was checking my old journals a few days ago and came across an excersise where you have to write 100 questions. About 1/4 of them had been answered, and they were fun so I thought I'd do it again.

1) Will I ever get to <10 e-mails in an inbox?
2) How long will I continue to play WoW?
3) Will I finish my sub-project tomorrow?
4) How long will it take for our extra-thick dirt to stop feeling squishy?
5) Where does Flurry sleep at night when she doesn't join us?
6) What does Flurry do during the day when we aren't at home?
7) How am I going to get to 100 questions?
8) Will I ever finish all the chores I want to finish in a given weekend?
9) What will our next piece of furniture be?
10) Will I ever have regular and meaningful devotions?
11) When will I get promoted?
12) When will we have kids?
13) How many books have I read so far in my life?
14) What it be like to be a moon-settler?
15) Who invented the donut?
16) Why do I like donuts so much?
17) What will my biggest complaint be when I'm old?
18) How will I die?
19) What do people think when they see me coming down the hall?
20) What will heaven be like?
21) Where will I live in ten years?
22) What would I do if Ben died?
23) Would I be able to be optimistic with a life-threatening illness?
24) What does God want me to be doing differently?
25) Will flying cars ever be a reality?
26) Will I ever fly in a helicopter?
27) Would I rather be a person and have to work or a bird and get to fly but also not have a food pantry?
28) Will I ever work-out on a regular basis?
29) Why does Flurry make such weird noises?
30) When will the United States fall?
31) Why can't I retain information often?
32) What would be the best hair style on me?
33) Will we manage to write "Active Peris: 10 years later?"
34) How much of my time do I spend worrying about things that don't matter?

I decided to do it in more than one sitting. More to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

number 12 is one of our questions too for you guys??
:)