Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday: 16 weeks and other fun stuff

Isaac is 16 weeks old!  This past week he started peeing while getting his diaper changed at night.  I find this extra problematic because by the time I realize what's going on, everything is all wet.  Then I can't think straight, so half the time I get him all redressed before deciding that the clothes are really too wet to continue wearing.  I'm working on keeping him covered better, but there are just some points during a change when that isn't possible.


Here he is looking out the window.  He had a rather grumpy day requiring a bit more holding than normal.  However, he also had an extra tiring day, so he slept a lot.

I got to talk with Jess today and that was a lot of fun...we haven't done that for about a year.  I finally found our hammer.  My first quilt pattern sold for the first time.  I put a new walker foot on my sewing machine and tried a new stitch.  Hooray!

No comments: