Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday: around the house

Yesterday while photographing weeds (or not weeds) I noticed that we can see under the fake roof under the deck.  It is not very well made and Ben and I are hoping to take it down sometime this summer.  Anyway, can you see the wooden boards in the middle of the photo?  And how much they've warped?  If that can even be considered warping.  It might be too severe.

My clothes line!  It sunned for a few minutes in the morning so I put some diaper covers out.  It proceeded to be not sunny and not windy, so they only dried a little bit.

I have a drinking problem.  Or a cleaning up problem.  It looks a little better now.

Isaac wore matching shirt and socks today.  He put the hat on for the photo, but it was a bit small.

The laundry is all unpacked!  Dad came and helped us take the folding doors off today.  While they nicely kept it hidden within the room, one of them blocks the "outer" door from closing if it is open.  So it was a pain because I always had to open and close two doors to get to the dryer.  Or if they were open I didn't have much room to get in and out.

I got a check for one cent.  I will be depositing it, but only because I have another check to deposit too.

No comments: