Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday: toys

Here is Isaac playing with his toys.  He started out with his head at the top of the screen, but saw the taggy blanket and managed to rotate himself.  He was proud of himself for rolling.  I told him he was rolling about the wrong axis.  I know it is still early for him to be rolling onto his stomach, but it wouldn't surprise me if he does it sometime here.  It wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't though, either.

The whole video is about the same...nothing all that different happens after the first 20 seconds.  And I'm pretty sure his mouth keeps opening because he wants the rattle to go in it.


In other news, Isaac got size 3 disposable diapers today!  Size one goes to 14 lbs and size three starts at 16.  We don't use enough diapers to justify getting a whole pack for one pound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isaac looks like he's working on some Olympic gymnastic moves. : )

Annette B.