Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday: one year

It has been one year since we've moved back to Michigan.  And while I'm glad we're back, I still miss New York.

Anyway, Ben and I managed to put a whole bunch of large stressful things in our life this year:
1. We moved twice
2. We sold a house
3. We bought a house
4. We got pregnant (stressful due to sickness)
5. We had a baby
6. Between the two of us, we started three jobs

Selling the house was by far the most stressful. But we made it through all of it.  And maybe it was good to put all of it in the same year; everything paled in comparison to selling the house.  And there were a lot of good things too!


1 comment:

betsy said...

Was selling the house really more stressful than having a baby? That gives me a lot of hope for the next few weeks since I survived selling a house already ;) Seriously - SO GLAD you guys moved back here last year!!!