Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday: things I like

Today I enjoyed going to the grocery store.  Isaac was in charge of holding the shopping list and gave me lots of smiles.

I also enjoyed watching him grab Mabel.  He is starting to grab with purpose.

I also like self-propelled lawn mowers.  Keep in mind that today was about the third time I've mowed the lawn.  I was mowing our front lawn, which has a very slight grade.  And I was working hard.  It crossed my mind that non-self propelled mowers must be really hard to use.  And I had no idea how I was going to do the hills that we do have.  And how it seemed really mean of me to have made Ben do the lawn in Owego.  Then Ben came out and said to switch the switch to make it self-propel.  It was awesome.  (The switch does not say anything about self-propelling being on or off.)  But...at least I got my exercise in for the day.

1 comment:

Jess said...

That is exactly what happened to me! The hills in our backyard would be SO hard, until after about 7 times (almost through the summer) Clay shows me this beautiful magical unlabeled button that I had ignored.