Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday: sleep

Today I thought I would talk about sleep.  My sleep, specifically.

1. It seems like I'm more tired now than I was.  I don't know if the newness is wearing off, I haven't gotten more than four hours of sleep at a time for three months, I'm going to bed later, or there are no "deadlines" that I need to accomplish stuff for.  Probably all of the above.  Wednesday I took three naps, but most days I've been getting in about two lately.

2.  When I get back into bed, it is easy to get in on my back or sides and pull the covers up.  But then rolling over onto my stomach takes so much effort.  I thought there wasn't a way to get into bed on my stomach while pulling the covers up, but I did it once.  I haven't managed to replicate it though.  So pretty much every time I crawl into bed I think about this problem.

No comments: